These delicious energy balls have no added sugar and are for a post workout repair or a midmorning energy boost!
100g dried unsweetened cherries
100g Cashew Nuts
2 heaped tablespoon of chia seeds
4 tablespoons of Hemp protein
Desiccated coconut for rolling
1. Soak the cherries in boiling water, just enough to cover and leave for 15 minutes.
2. Whizz up the cashew nuts in a food processor and put to one side.
3. Whizz up the soaked dried cherries until they turn to a pulp.
4. Add the chia seeds and the hemp protein and process till blended.
5. Use a tsp to mould into balls and roll in the coconut.