Looking to balance your hormones naturally because…
- You’re experiencing peri/menopausal symptoms e.g. hot flashes, night sweats, mood swings, anxiety, fatigue, low mood
- You’re struggling to keep your weight down
- Your energy levels aren’t what they used to be
Then this programme is for you.
In an initial 90 minute consultation I will assess your present diet and we will work together to put in place a nourishing blood sugar balancing eating plan fundamental to natural hormonal balance which should facilitate weight loss if required and improve your health and energy levels right from the start.
Once you’re effectively balancing blood sugar an extra tier of dietary change will be introduced including foods to specifically modulate hormonal actively whilst removing foods which will work against you.
At the outset you will be given a questionnaire to complete to provide detailed information on your health concerns and goals. This should provide information on diet and lifestyle past and present, stress, sleep, exercise and allow me to assess how well all body systems are working and to further pinpoint any nutritional deficiencies. It will inform the need for any further dietary intervention, supplement protocols and possible diagnostic testing where necessary.
Over the length of your programme you will be supported in making these changes through follow up consultations, food diary checks and motivational coaching to ensure that you meet your health goals.
I generally work with clients over a 12-week period. Personalised hormone balancing programmes are bespoke but may typically include the following:
- Initial personal consultation to implement a blood sugar & hormone balancing eating plan – 90 Minutes
- A 34 page hormone balancing information pack including a menu plan and recipes
- In-depth health and lifestyle assessment
- Personalized nutrition advice and supplement plan
- Current medication and nutrients interaction evaluation if applicable
- Recommendations on clinical tests and interpretation
- Follow up consultations to coach, support and provide further nutritional advice to keep you on track
- Relevant nutrition and health information documents
- Recommendations for further reading
- Email support
Programme price guide £180 - £499
The cost of clinical tests and/or supplements are not included.
Then let's talk. Book in for your free 30-minute health assessment.